BANGKOK - SIEMREAP - ANGKOR WAT
ANGKOR THOM 3 DAYS / 2 NIGHTS
DAY 1: Bangkok – Poi Pet - Siem Reap - Tonle Sap - Phnom Bakhang (-,L,D)
Departure from Bangkok with 3-4 hour drive to Poi Pet border. Lunch at restaurant in Sisophon province Arrival Siem Reap and check in hotel then transfer to visit floating at Tonle Sap Lake. Enjoys watching the wonderful view and sunset on Phnom Bakhang hill. Dinner at restaurant, accommodation at hotel.
DAY 2: Banteay Srei– Ta Phrom – Angkor Thom - Angkor Wat (B,L,D)
Breakfast at hotel, visit the Banteay Srey and Ta phrom temple. Lunch at Local restaurant. Visit Bayon the magnificent temple that feature fifty-four towers with a total of 213 monumental faces of Bodhisattva Avaloksevara. Move to visit the Elephant and the Leper King Terraces, Phimeanakas Temple (Royal Palace). Visit one of seven wonder in the world Angkor Wat temple.
Dinner with Khmer traditional dancing show.
DAY 3: Siem Reap – Poi Pet – Bangkok (B, L,-)
After breakfast transfer to old market for shopping and transfer back to Poi Pet border then to Bangkok.
1. Hotel in sharing Twin room basis
2. Meals end program as itinerary
3. All ground transfers as itinerary
4. Sightseeing & Entrance fees as itinerary
5. Thai And English Speaking Guide
6. Cambodia entry Visa
1.Drinks and other expenses
4.Credit Card surcharge 3 %
5. Any Taxes
6. Personal expenses and the others not mentioned above
7. Guide French and Russian Charge 50 USD/Day/Group
8. Guide Chinese and Japan Charge 30 USD/Day/Group
9. Guide Korea Charge 70 USD/Day/Group